I use my K3 predominantly for 6m and to drive my 2m transverter (not an XV144).
 I'm having great fun with it but would like to do a 'smart PTT' for the 2m
transverter - i.e. only when the Band Up switch has selected the Transverter.

At the moment, with the transverter in standby, and me operating on 6m,
everytime I transmit it operates the PTT to the transverter too.  Has anyone
found a way of using the commands on the ACC connector, so that PTT to the
transverter will only be activated when the transverter band has been selected
by the K3??

Grateful for any suggestions..

Paul M0CVX