Take a look at the Digital Interface box for the K2 on my website http://w3fpr.qrpradio.com and perhaps you can find some ideas. The interfacing is not hard as long as you don't want extra 'whiz-bang' features that are included with the commercial models. Also while at my website, take a look at the K2 Fixed Audio output. If you find that desirable, Tom Hammond has boards that will allow you to mount it between the front panel and the control board. See www.n0ss.net for more information on the fixed audio boards.

With the fixed audio piped to a spare pin on your microphone jack and the interface box, you can have just one cable to the K2 microphone jack for all your soundcard generated data modes.

73,
Don W3FPR

Yves Dussault wrote:
I would like suggestions on interfacing the K2 and suggestions...