My K3 quit transmitting on 30m a week ago. All other bands were OK. After using up a lot of Gary's time, Wayne called me and his first question was, "Which antenna is selected?"

I don't know how it happened, but 30m had gotten set to ANT2. One tap on ANT and I'm back alive on 10.1 MHz. Just like my K2, the K3 antenna selection is saved on a per band/per memory basis, something I should have known since I've had my K2/KAT100 for several years now.

The moral for me is, "Before leaping to email [EMAIL PROTECTED], study **ALL** the icons and legends on the LCD." Quite a few are fairly small.

Chagrined, I remain

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2008 Cal QSO Party  4-5 Oct 08
- www.cqp.org