Our K2 appears inordinately sensitive to radiation from my GSM phone. It occurs with the audio gain turned all the way down so it appears that this problem might be with the audio amp stage. Have others experienced this and, if so, has anyone come up with a fix?

--

Brian Lloyd                         Granite Bay Montessori
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com       9330 Sierra College Blvd.

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C