I ordered a carrying case for my K3 from Rose/Ken Kopp and I couldn't be more pleased. I ordered the version with the 2 extra pockets and it is a work of art. It was delivered quickly and the workmanship is outstanding. With the 2 extra pockets I have space for various odds and ends when I go portable. I recommend this case to protect your K3 when going portable. Rose and Ken are a joy to deal with and they make a great product.

George
K2WO