It is also very convenient during contesting. When running on a given
freq and the QSO rate is going down, you can use the sub RX to work
multipliers. It enables you to listen to your "run" freq and to the
multiplier, work the multiplier quickly and immediately return to you
run freq. That way you are able to keep your run freq.

73, Maarten van Rossum
PD2R