W5YA will be active this coming up weekend, American Field Day.  We can work
anyone, from DX need only RST.  Ours is a two-man (class B) catagory station,
QRP, and battery power.  My partner is Steve, WD9FJL.  We have been partners
for nine years.  Our site is at 9,000 ft altitude, near Chama, New Mexico.  Our
antennas are three monoband Moxons that are instantly reversible with a relay,
for 15, 20, and 40 meters.  We will also have a dipole up for ten in case of
sporadic-e openings.  The station will consist of a K3, with a K2 as back-up
radio.

May the only Murphy you meet be a Senor with chocolates in hand ;-)

72,

Fred - KT5X

K3 # 0144
K2 # 0700