1. I plan to configure my K3 with the following filters -

Stock 2.7KHz
KBF3 General Coverage RX Filter Module
AM 6KHz
FM 12KHz
CW 400Hz 8 pole (uncertain about this filter)

Not having much CW experience and my current radio only using a 2.7KHz wide
filter for CW (Rx only), I'm not sure which narrow filter to equip the K3
with. What's recommended for someone who will only use CW intermittently and
not for contesting? (General purpose use I suppose). It's worth mentioning
that I'm yet to learn morse but certainly appreciate it's worth and plan to
use it.

Are those filters I've listed above all I can fit in the K3's main receiver?
I think I read that it had 5 filter slots. I'm not sure if the KBF3 fills
one of these slots. If not, should I consider an alternative additional
filter?

2. Can users distinguish the difference between the 2.7KHz 5 pole filter and
the 2.8KHz 8 pole filter when using the K3? I understand the skirts of the 8
pole filter's passband will be steeper but is this noticeable?

Thanks,
Shane
VK5ABQ