I encountered a couple of problems with the K3 and N1MM while on 6M.  These
problems seem to be resolved by updating to beta version 2.10 of the
firmware.

In case others encounter them here is a description of the problems.  First
the mode listed in N1MM's band map would indicate CW-R when the K3 was in CW
mode.  Second problem, I was unable to interrupt the sending of a CW macro
by hitting the "esc" key.

The release notes for version 2.03 document a fix for the CW-R problem.
This same fix may have resolved the "esc" problem.  In any case something in
2.10 resolved the problem.

73,

Tom K6EU