Good morning,
I installed the KBX3080 module and all seems to run OK. Tx power juste fine
on all bands. Great sensivity on 40/80 (0.2 µV), but poor sensivity on 30
and 20 (0.8 and 1.0 µV).
Transmit low pass filter is OK.
KBX3080 module tensions (versus freq.) are OK too and adj. condenser are
right installed.
I tried to inject RF along the RX chain : at point A still poor sensitivity,
at pot R1 side L6 end, full sensivity (0.2 µB or even better). I then
changed L6, still poor sensitivity. The problem seems to be in the module
itself, but no idea where.
Any help and/or idea welcome !

73
Luc/F6HJO/HB9ABB