73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
-- One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb

On 1 Jul 2008, at 00:03, Bruce McLaughlin wrote:

I'm sure we all wish him the very best. He is a tremendous contributor to
this reflector.

Bruce-W8FU

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Lankshear
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 7:01 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] OT Best wishes to N0SS

Tom Hammond, N0SS, a fine amateur and gentleman in the truest sense is due
to undergo major abdominal surgery on July 1st.

Best wishes, Tom, our thoughts are with you and Jeri. Hope you're soon
fighting fit and we can share many more "Elecraft moments" with you.