>>FD is about how to put several transmitters in a 1000 foot circle
>>and making it all work.  I've never been to a 22A, but I bet that is
>>interesting on HF.

>How do they do that?

For an excellent documentary about the Conejo Valley AD6T Field Day operation
that ran 22 QRP stations (22-Alpha) at a single site, see Gorden West's Field
Day video. It might still be available through the publisher of CQ magazine.

73,
John, no8v

If time permits, I will show Gordon West's excellent video about the Conejo