hi Roy,

Roy Morris schrieb am 1 Jul 2008 um 8:58:

> My K3 speaker performs flawlessly and puts out wonderful audio until NR is
> turned on.  It then produces some shrill resonances at some frequencies.
> I find these resonances disappear when using NR on external speakers.  I
> owe an apology to Lyle Johnson for blaming the problem on noise reduction
> parameters. Roy Morris  W4WFB  K3 #323

the same problem here, and yes it is a resonance from the speaker and the
K3 cover. When I find time I'll have to add some rubber washers or so to
calm it.

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really
quite

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013