Simon Brown, HB9DRV

From: "Brian Alsop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Going to something like XML is shooting many people in the foot.

The pencil and paper clip are still alive. Reason: they do the job simply and cheaply.

For me, I guess it really won't matter. The maximum number of memories that I'll ever be able to reliable associate with buttons is a few. Scrolling through 99 choices to find what I want just doesn't seem very appealing.