Looks like the majority of us agree that XML is the way to go on the project.
I loved the "porky" comment.  Yes, it is porky in large applications and can be
quite large.  But, XML is really perfect for this application.

Now, what would cool is if we could come up with a way to share these things
down the road.  For instance (let me dram with my keyboard here).....

CW Contest set up....including CW Memories which could be edited.
SSB Contest set up (with or without the DVR)
VHF/UHF small signal work
Set up for various transverters
DX set ups
RTTY/PSK31/and other digital modes set up

I am sure that others could come up with other types of set up for specific use
of the K3

Lee

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?