No mixer board in #1176 either.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "M0TXD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 2:44 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 - #1185 has arrived... but no mixer board!

Hi All,

Ordered my K3 on the 14th of February, and it arrived this morning in the UK...

Unfortunately I have a few screws missing and but more importantly the mixer board is also missing!

I to have an AM filter which is not in stock and therefore on back order.

Madelyn appears to be on the case... doubt I will get it before the weekend however, so it will be another week before I get the K3 on the air.

73's
Garry
M0TXD
Worcester, UK