To the Group:

Having ordered a K3 at Dayton, I've been following the recent discussion on
DSP vs. Roofing Filter for bandpass width determination with great interest.
In that regard, I have a quick question  - what is the width increment
available by adjusting the DSP.  Based on some of the recent postings it
seems like it might be 50 Hz but would someone please confirm.

Thanks & 73

Doug Joyce,  VE3MV

It has removed 1009 spam emails to date.