Hi Gang,

I am new to the list, even though, I have been an Elecraft fan for years(K1
#907).

I now have a new to me K2 #1543.  I have already fallen in love with it.  I
have a small problem.  I would like to go to the wider RIT range---I have read
the manual several times and have decided that I must be dense---how do you get
this into the PF1 memory.  I would rather just have it become the default
setting without having to use PF1 but if I have to, I will do it that way.

Thanks for any info!

cu es 72, Bart