This is a very sad occurrence and our hearts go out to the griefing family
and friends.

It is a reminder to all of us that amateur radio has its very dangerous
sides.  High voltages in the shack, power lines, heavy and tall antenna
structures and work at lethal heights.  Even less visible risks lurk there,
such as RF exposure, toxic solder fumes, etc.

Let this terrible accident be a reminder to all of us not to get comfortable
with dangerous work.  The other day I was in a hurry and bypassed my safety
line, not for the first time, while crawling out on the roof to fix a
"routine" antenna situation.  A wet spot or a slip of the foot would not be
taken back.  I'll rather be safe than sorry the next time.

73 - Kristinn, TF3KX