On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:48:45 -0500, "Tom Childers, N5GE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I just installed a new direct feedline on my 6m Yagi and hooking it up to
>Antenna 2.  When I tested it I was horrified when I saw infinity SWR on my W1
>power meter.  Then I realized the watt meter was not in the 6m feedline and the
>rig was happily displaying a 1:1 SWR.
>
>Hmm, that means there is output on ANT 1 when ANT 2 is selected.  I switched
>the
>ANT 1 connection to a dummy load and the W1 was showing .1 watt output from
>ANT1
>with a 1.2:1 SWR.
>
>Is my Factory rig #806 the only rig with this leakage or is it a known issue?
>If
>so is there a fix for it?
[snip]

The issue was corrected this weekend when I replaced the shack to tower
feedlines for 6m, 2m and 70cm with LMR600, so the person who suggested it was
coming in on the HF feedline was correct.

73,

Tom, N5GE - SWOT 3537 - Grid EM12jq

"Those who would give up
Essential Liberty to