Just installed the KXV3 board this morning and have observed the following:
1) the RX ant works - what is the RX ant OUT for?

2) in the Config menu for the KXV3 get only these three options - nor, not installed and EESE.

3) in the config WMTR mode, will only go to HP and VFO A just varies a number from 0-100, no option for LP or MW

4) observed the transverter out and in with an oscilloscope and when in cw mode and key rig all I see is differentiated spikes.

I went through the transverter set up menu as well. That seems to agree with the manual.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Jack, W3TMZ