Hello to the group. I hope everyone is enjoying their K3 as much as I. I got on AM Sunday morning for the first time. All those on the net said that the K3 sounded great. I wonder if anyone else has used their K3 on AM and have any suggestions as to power levels and carrier levels and if anyone has used a linear amplifier on AM with the K3. I've never operated AM and I vaguely remember that the power levels are different on AM than SSB. My amplifier is a Acom 1000. I would be interested in any suggestions. Best 73, Steve W0SZ