wb8yqj wrote:

> Great job guys - filled in the new CONFIG table and a
> fine index to boot. vy Fb...

Is it available in hard copy to purchase? Alternatively, does anyone know of
a service that can print and bind a PDF file in the UK?

-----
Julian, G4ILO

Many of us are still waiting for the 2nd RX option to be delivered.
I suggest that an updated hard copy for the entire K3 would be delivered
from Elecraft together with that, free or not I do not care much. It seems
more efficient getting it from there as they will be printing for subsequent
deliveries of K3.

Len/SM7BIC