For convenience, I have generated a number of macros under the HRD
CAT command facility. I assigned them to buttons on the HRD front
panel. I have macros for TX EQ & RX EQ for CW & SSB.
For easy identification, part of the macro displays the name on
the K3 LCD bottom line.

E.g.

TX SSB1

AI0;K31;MN009;SWT53;SWT27;UP;UP;SWT29;UP;SWT33;UP;MN255;K30;
DBT;DBX;DB ;DBS;DBS;DBB;DB1;

73
Stewart G3RXQ
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:01:08 -0700 (PDT), GM0ELP wrote:

> You could use the following macro till this gets sorted in the
firmware:

> AI0;K31;MN009;SWT53;MN255;K30;
>
> A similar macro could replace your TX SSB equaliser settings at
the touch of
> a button. There are more details on a previous posting for RX
Equaliser on