Hi David,

We already support this. Just email [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( K3support(at)elecraft.com ) with your name, K3 s/n and a request for the MARS TX s/w and we'll send you the unlock software. This is a one time run windows program that talks to the K3 via the serial port. This unlocks TX everywhere except on the CB band.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

David F. Reed wrote:
I seem to recall in previous posts that at some time, MARS coverage (outside of Ham Bands) was going to be available. I realize this probably has a low priority for most users, but Where in the development chain is this? If there is a desire for beta testers of this feature, I am expecting my K3 soon and would be happy to help wring it out.

73 de Dave, W5SV - NNN0SLA