I was using my K3 in the NAQP contest yesterday, and took a break and turned it
off. When I came back, and turned everything on, there was no output on
transmit on any band or mode. If I reduce power to under 10 W, I get around 2
watts out. Once the power knob is moved above the low power setting, I get
zero. I reloaded the firmware, and also reinitialized the config file (using a
known good file). Still nothing. My K3 is factory built, and less than 2 week
sold (after waiting for over a year for delivery). The receiver,including the
sub receiver,works fine. I'm stuck (and more than a little frustrated...). Any
ideas??

  Thanks...

  73,
  Ed - K6CTA