I have upgraded to every firmware beta and never had a problem.

David Wilburn
K4DGW

BOB PHILBROOK wrote:
After reading countless reflector comments about firmware upgrades and releases, it appears to me that in many instances such so called upgrades are two steps forward and one in reverse.
You know the drill, fix this problem, add a new feature, and then find that
something that worked in previous versions does not function as expected and
now demands a fix and another firmware version.

Personally, I would like to see fewer firmware releases and more time spent vetting firmware before it is released. Firmware upgrades should be two steps forward -- period!
The rush to add new features and fix bugs in firmware appears to me to be too
rushed to be efficient and effective.  Tell me fellows, why the rush?

Bob, K9PAG