To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 5:51 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 1502 here ane on air!

1502 arrived last Friday the 22nd and of course I was out of town!  I got
back home yesterday and had it finished this morning. I have a lot to learn
but it sure seems to be a great rig.

K3/100 ordered 4/11/08 arrived 8/22/08
KAT3
MH2-R

It shows the firmware as version 02.24 which looks like the latest to me -
am I correct?

73,

Bill NZ0T