Well I think I do. I bought a Vibroplex back in 1950 and got used to it.
I tried to go iambic in the mid 70s and failed, tried again with the K1 in 2003
(mode a). Using an iambic key is too many mistakes for me.

I optained an MK-33 Whiterook single lever key and it works well, but has no
adjustment and is not heavy enought to stay put without putting my other hand
on it to hold it.

So any comments from Kent single lever key owners?

Does anyone want to sell one?
Does anyone in the US sell them?

Thanks,

73, W1TF,  K3 #696,  K1 # 1423