So far resistors will be mailed tomorrow to Jerry F, Kurt R, Steve Z, Burl B,
Tom K, and Ron S. Have not received any more requests yet. The Digi-Key p/n's
are as follows for those interested. RHM49.9CCT-ND  49.9 OHM 0805 SMD.
RHM15.0KCCT-ND    15K 0805 SMD. I have not checked them with a meter, but did
look at the p/n on the devices and all looks fine. I have not had time to mod
my K3 yet as I am waiting for the Lp-Pan kit. I may this weekend if I get time
as I have to replace a couple of caps in the bpf section in my K3. Do this mod
at your own risk, yada,yada,yada. Please check with a meter, I will. Get you 5x
magnifier on and have fun!
Randy
K8RDD
Love that K3!