Tom,

The improvements/differences that you can expect are to be found in the Firmware Release Notes. In K3 Utility, click on Help and you can read the Release Notes and decide for yourself.

If the newest Beta has any impact on the configuration of your K3, I encourage you to try it. If you do not like what you find, simply revert to the last public release.

73,
Don W3FPR

Tom Wylie wrote:
I built my K3 about 2 months ago and have now made a couple of thousand QSOs with it and am very satisfied.

Question:      Should I upload the latest software?

What is the latest NON BETA version that is stable and works?
What is the latest BETA version and should I go for it?

What improvements/differences can I expect?

73 de Tom
GM4FDM