Awesome. That is good enough for me. It will get here, when it gets here. Thanks.

David Wilburn
K4DGW

David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:
Just for those that are following this thread, Wayne said
"This is on my firmware list, but I can't put a date on it. Quite a list of requests/improvements now!"

So he's aware of our wish and has sad he will do it sometime. I think we all understand about his priorities. I don't see the point of us continually harping on, we just have to wait, Wayne said "Morse don't come easy, it's just a game of give and take !"
HiHi
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174