> I have no measurable RF output on 40m or any meaningful RX on 40m.
>
> The RX/TX works on all other bands including 160m.
>
> I get the same RX/TX results from ANT1 & ANT2 and main.
>
> I get the same RX results on the receive ANT.

The only thing I see that is common to transmit, receive and
the RX antenna and is only in circuit on 40 meters is the Band
Pass Filters - particularly the toriods L1 and L2.

If you had not said the RX Ant was also dead, I would suspect
L25 and/or L26 in the Low Pass filter.

If you have a separate antenna for 40 meters and are connecting
it to the receive antenna for testing, I would also check the
antenna (or tuner).

> My guest had a strange look on his face and I asked what
> happened.  There was a spark from the outside of the antenna
> connector on the back of the K2 to the center connector of the
> coax.

This would indicate a DC path through the secondary of the PA
output transformer, (RF board), through the LPF and to the
antenna connector.  With +12V on the chassis (reversed power
supply), I can see damage to one or both of the toroids in the
LPF, damage to relay K12 or damage to the antenna system (balun?).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV