The frequencies are not all that secret. Here are quite a few they announced for Armed Forces Day
this year:

http://www.netcom.army.mil/MARS/docs/ARMEDFORCESDAYFinal.pdf

I'll bet a little internet searching will yield more. They are close to the ham bands.

73,
Bob
K2TK

-.-. --.-N3TU -.-. --.- wrote:

As a Mars member, I can't disclose the frequencies but you can get that
through your state MARS director. You can google your state and MARS and go
to the web page to get contact information.  Tell your MARS director before
you fill out the application that your K3 can be modified for MARS and that
you can't modify the radio until you get your MARS call sign and credentials
to send to Elecraft. In the mean time, you can be studying the MARS manual.
I am sure your MARS director will have a better understanding of whats going
on and he will instruct  what to put in the application regarding if your
radio is opened for MARS. See you on the bands.

Michael Fox (K5MEF) wrote:
Is anyone using the K3 for MARS work?

If so, can you contact me off-list to provide more info?

I'm interested in getting involved with MARS.  But the application simply
asks if you're able to transmit/receive on MARS frequencies without
specifying what those frequencies are.  So, I'd like to know what
frequencies I need to worry about and what, if any, modifications are
needed
to the K3 to make it able to participate in MARS work.

Thanks in advance.

73,
Michael - K5MEF