I am curious as to the experience of others on the list concerning the KAT3.
Mine works find, but never finds that 1.0 to 1 match.  It will find 1.2 or so
(which is OK I know) but does not seem to find anything better.  Yes, I do the
tune procedure twice within 5 seconds.  Latest firmware.  It also seems to
increase over time a tad....and I am not moving around on frequency that much
either.  I am kinda addicted to running stations.

Antenna is a Force-12 which is about .14 to 1.6.  I really don't need to use
the tuner but I do.  The 40 meter vee and the 80 mter vee do the same thing
when I run the antenna tuner.  I do not on 40 CW and the 80 meter dipole is
tuned to mid band since I try to work both SSB and CW.  All this has bee
checked by an antenna analyzer.

Just asking another one of my brilliant questions...

Lee - K0WA :>)

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?