Look here:

http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/imd_measurements.htm scroll down to K2/100

or

looke here:

http://www.df9ic.de/tech/trxtest/trxtest.html

"The Elecraft K2 also has a low IF design using conventional VCOs which should
result in a good LO noise supression but does not do so well. We had two radios
on the bench, one from 1999 (DJ5IR) and one from 2004 (DJ0QZ). This last one
was tested on 14 MHz and showed better results than the older one on 28 MHz.
You may compare the ARRL test results of the LO noise that Elecraft publishes
on their own website and which is closely within our blocking test result (our
measured -95 dB RX blocking in 20 kHz offset is equivalent to -129 dBc/Hz LO
noise). The high level of TX noise shows that there seem to be design flaws
choosing too low signal levels internally. The AGC threshold is ridiculously
high (subjective impression). I also do not understand why it uses low quality
ladder crystal filters instead of a filter from monolithic duals like other
radios does. Overall it was the worst HF radio in the test "

I have also ts-850s and K2/100, hi

Best regards
Samir