K3/100 #696, 02.38 -- 01.90
Last evening I had a nice QSO with 3 other statons on 60M.
This morning I have no output power in CW mode, in SSB all is normal all bands,
including CW when I hit the key.

(I had set CONFIG:CW WGHT to SSB+CW some time ago and it works.)
Just no output when mode is set to CW now.

I had set PF1 to switch SPKR+PH on and off. Works FB. Since then I have had CW
QSOs on 80,40 and 30M.
Then had the 60M QSOs, now no output in CW mode.
I went thru the CONFIG list and did not find anything wrong. Must be missing
something.
Help,
Thanks, Ty, W1TF