Have you confirmed that the port settings in Winders, the application, and the radio all match?

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com

John Klokis wrote:
hi everyone, would like to ask the group about a problem. I had no problem with my K2 connecting with my N4PY software before a KAT/100 update from 1.09 to 1.10. ever since the update and service to the radio, I can not connnect with my control software. Even with ham radio delux, it locates the comport, but when trying to connect with frequency on radio, the program can not. Has anyone run into this problem before? John K3JK