Dan, you should be fine.

On Field Day W7OTV had two K3s, one on CW and one on digital. Antennas
fairly non-directional, about 500 ft apart. A CW op was tuning up the band
and crossed into digital territory, and didn't even notice the other K3
until he was almost right on top of him.

It was a world of difference from previous years when my trusty old ICOM 735
and a variety of lower-end Yaesu and Kenwood rigs would really clobber each
other from one end of the band to the other.

Good luck,
Carl WS7L
K3 #486