I just picked up an AL-811H. It is not positive ALC, but I have not had to connect the ALC. I connected the Key Out right to the Key In of the amp. Set the delay for about 20ms (got tired of the mic picking up the relay) and have been rolling along just fine.

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com

Lou Aguilar wrote:
Does anyone have a list of Amps the use Positive ALC feedback?

de KN1W

Luis Aguilar
KN1W
(the picture in QRZ is my son)