> * AM TRANSMIT: CONFIG:TXG VCE no longer affects AM transmit.

Is there now going to be a new AM carrier adjustment?

With TXG VCE "lost" on AM, my carrier output is well below
what it should be (and was with TXG VCE = 1.0 or 1.5 depending
on the which K3 I was using).  With previous firmware the same
value of TXG VCE that equalized the SSB PEP output with CW
resulted in 22 to 28 watts of AM carrier when the power level
was set for 100 watts.  With TXG VCE disabled in FW 2.64, I now
get only 14 to 15 Watts of carrier.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV