Just had a Katiegram for my KRX3 which was ordered on February 1st:-)

At the moment my K3 has additional 500Hz (5 pole) and 250Hz (8 pole) filters
but I've ordered an 8 pole 400Hz to go with the KXR3; thought I may move the
500Hz 5 pole to the KXR3 and have both 8 pole filters in the main receiver.

Wondering now if I should instead go for another 500Hz 5 pole roofing filter
for the KXR3 and have it matched to the original? Would this make sense
should I want to use diversity rx (apologies - haven't really studied
this...)? The email says they can supply a matched unit for an extra $30 so
the cost would be the same.

Any comments before I confirm the order??

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF (K3 #145)

PS. Next dilemma may be whether to fit before CQWW or would that be just
tempting the Gods of fate way too much?!!