Hi Ron,

Please keep the group informed of the latest development.  It is interested to
notice that there is NOT even one single product review of XV432 in eham.net.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

--- 2008年11月24日 星期一,ron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 寫道﹕

> 寄件人: ron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 主題: [Elecraft] xv432
> 收件人: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
> 日期: 2008 11 24 星期一 上午 12:03
> still having problems with my xv432. voltage at tp-1 is 4.95
> v, should be 2.50 nom. any ideas. get this fixed an then i
> can go on to the big problem.
> ron

      為了不斷提升Yahoo!
Mail,雅虎香港誠邀你參與意見調查。請前往http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p5429076.aspx 發表你的意見!