Hello,

Well it makes no difference to me what the ARRL/QST magazine writes. At the
end of the day my K3 outperforms all previous radios I have owned..yep, sold
every last one of them with absolutely no regrets.

It is nice to see that they have figured out the K3 IS the best around.
Trouble is I knew this before them and that makes me feel "warm and fuzzy
inside"...:-)

73's,
Gary
K3 #679
I just got lost in thought............. It was unfamiliar territory