I'm having trouble downloading the DSP firmware to the KRX3.  Despite multiple
attempts, in the  table Firmware Versions for K3 Serial Number 00162" , under
"Installed in K3" still lists "N/A" for DSP2.   The KRX3 seems to work
properly, and all other entries in the table seem to properly reflect what I
downloaded.  I am using version 1.1.10.17 of the Mac K3 Utility.  Can't seem to
find anything in the KRX3 manual or Utility instructions to cure this.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

73,
Bob, WO3E

This e-mail message is intended only for individual(s) to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you believe you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail and
delete it from your mailbox. Thank you.