At 02:46 PM 01/12/08, you wrote:

I operated QRP (as usual).  717 Qs, 79 total zones, 277 total
countries, final score = 695,624.  I am thrilled to have worked 107
countries on 20m alone!  QRP DXCC in one weekend on ONE BAND.  :-)

de Doug KR2Q

107 countries on 1 band in a weekend is very cool at QRP.  Way to go Doug!

I haven't done that yet, however, I did work all ARRL sections, including Canada, in 12 hours running QRP in ARRL SSCW. Was using my trusty K2's.

In DX contests, if I hear a pileup on a DX station that's CQing, I just move on and come back later. No sense beating your brains out over a few points when there are easier ones to work.

John
k7up

K3, 2 K2's, K1......