Phil and Christina wrote:
Hi Kevin,

The last few times I have checked in were with the K3 at 100 Watts.
When I point my quad north I usually can tell that you are in there,
but can't always copy much.

73,

Phil NS7P

Sunday, I couldn't hear Kevin at 0000Z on 20. By 0005Z, he was S-6 and I QNI'd. Isn't cool how we can nounify and verbify Q signals? By 0010Z, he was gone. On 40, I thought I heard Kevin, so I called him, and I thought I heard the suffix of my call. Apparently I made it, but Kevin was ESP. I apologize if I stepped on someone. I REALLY want some sunspots for Christmas!

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2009 Cal QSO Party  3-4 Oct 2009
- www.cqp.org