G'day,

| My 180' wire was resonant at about 2.2 mHz, where the SWR was around
1.4:1. Since signals

Spectacularly slow velocity of propagation there.

Here we are, custodians of a technical hobby, one that we have to achieve
qualification in for licensing and we can't get our units right.  MHz,
kHz, yes but not mhz, Mhz, mHz (unless you really mean it), or Khz please.
The illiterate computer press is a prime example of splashing meaningless
mhz clock speeds on their front covers.

Apologies if this is correct in the USA, like meter for the SI unit of
length metre.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO