If the K3 has the capability, the best would be to supply both ears both main
and sub receiver audio but add a slight delay to the left ear for the sub
receiver and and a slight delay to the right ear for the main receiver. This
will give the good old stereo effect that the main receiver is on the left and
the sub receiver is on the right. I've done this for many years using two
radios and audio delay boards meant for repeaters. Since the rig has adjustable
AFX already, my guess is it would only take Wayne's magic fingers on the
keyboard to add this........along with the 90 million other things that
everyone asks for!

73,

Terry