Bryan. Mw0ctx wrote:
Name is Bryan, I have Just joined the mailing list. Just wanted some info on the K1. Is this difficult to build. I am not an experience builder. But have built some kits in the past.

Hi Bryan,
If you will go to google and type in the following
Elecraft K1 build pictures (all on one line with no quotes)
you will find a number of sites where folks built the K1 and took some pics as they went along.

here were just a couple to get you started.
http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/k1
http://www.xcvr.com/k1/

Good luck I'm sure you will enjoy it.

--